Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Costumes!

I hope you all had a great Halloween! After the hail stopped, we had a great time trick-or-treating around the neighborhood.

Lily: Princess
Dan & Rach: Terrance and Philip (from Southpark!)
Our friend Dan: Purple Teletubby





5 comments:

Mélodie said...

T and P? You're awesome! And Lily is the cutest as always!

Anonymous said...

hahahaha! You guys are so funny! My kids kept asking me all day what I was dressed up as (I wasnt)...it made me feel a little self conscience, like i looked like i was trying to dress up? great costumes!

Celeste said...

Of course you would. I remember you saying that when Lily was still just a little baby she would recognize the intro song to Southpark. Too funny.

Ashlan Belliston said...

I love her facial expressions! She is the cutest little princess. ;)
You guys are so funny. So creative, and so simple! I love it!

Anonymous said...

you guys look just like terrence and phillip! ha ha but seriously what a way to be creative i love it!