We spent a fun weekend in Vernal visiting our Grammy. I wish this picture was better quality, but it's Lily and her great grandma making pie crust for Thanksgiving dinner.
We had such a fun time when our friend Julia came to visit from North Carolina! Rachel loved the girl's nights with Melodie and Lily and Julia had a blast fighting over toys :)
Lily has also been helping me wrap presents...
...and thanks to her help, we are ALL DONE SHOPPING!! Everything is even wrapped and ready to go! Christmas chaos can suck it!
1 year ago

4 comments:
Depending on what kind of pills Lily's adding to the pie crust, you just might have another guest for dinner next year =0)
Looks like a fun time with family. I'm so jealous you are done with your Christmas stuff. I'm almost there...sorta.
Hey, I saw this tonight and thought of you and Lily. It seems like something you would make and Lily would have fun with.http://hartandsew.blogspot.com/2010/12/make-believe.html
BAAAhahahahaha!!! GRAMMY!
Post a Comment