I need your ideas and advice! My hair is growing (ever-so-slowly) and I have just a few months to go until I can really rock a cute style! So tell me which hair styles you like!
#1:
#2:
#3:
#4:
#5:
1 year ago
I need your ideas and advice! My hair is growing (ever-so-slowly) and I have just a few months to go until I can really rock a cute style! So tell me which hair styles you like!
#1:
#2:
#3:
#4:
#5:
8 comments:
I love #1. Blake likes #4, but he likes it when the person shaves just one side of the head and leaves the rest long and combed over.
I'm gonna say #3 or #5, it's getting long ha well not long but longer :)
Number 3
I love #2.
I vote #1 or #2.
I love #3. I feel like it's edgy, sexxy and YOU. Rock it, lady!
I think they are all essentially the same haircut and they are all super cute, so do it! ;) Any and/or all!
okay I realize this isn't an option and i'm about a few weeks late on commenting but... I think you look like Michelle Williams and should maybe possibly consider her hair.
Post a Comment