Saturday, October 4, 2008

Saturday's Sewing Project

With one sewing lesson down (and MANY more to go) I decided to do a mini project today and make bean bags for Lily. It only took 3 hours and lots of you-tube demonstration videos. Here are the finished projects:




Why are you laughing? I don't think it's funny. I don't laugh at the things that you make. Okay, maybe I'll try again after a few more lessons. At least Lily has some new toys in the mean time.

3 comments:

Landon said...

cute!
i think after my first sewing lesson, i gave up entirely, so props to you!

Andrea :) said...

It was so great to see you guys at Maria's reception! Lily is adorable! Mad props on the awesome sewing job!

Anonymous said...

ok...so before I read what you wrote I looked at the pictures and started laughing (sorry) then I read your post and I seriously looked over my shoulder to see if you were there. That was perfect. We should get together someday rach. I don't think we have seen each other since junior year, lol. Your daughter is so cute, by the way. she looks so much like you. way to go on the bean bags! (a little sewing trick i have learned: don't let people look too close. my stuff looks good from far away, just not when examined thoroughly. my mom laughs at me all the time.)