I never could figure out how you do it...working, kids, groceries, keeping your house clean, your kids happy, etc. I only work 30 hours a week and for the most part, I feel like a chicken running around with its head cut off, frantically scrambling and playing never-ending catch up. For those of you who know me and my obsessive/controlling tendencies, this is a very hard way to live for me.
So what gets me through the day??
Diet Coke, Lily, Dan, Diet Coke, Exercising (it's been a few months now and I am feeling great!), and Diet Coke.
1 year ago

2 comments:
Wow- 30 hours a week is still a ton so I admire all you've been able to do with that demanding schedule. And I'm so proud of you for exercising, it really does make you feel awesome.
Exercise and diet coke is usually my plan too. But I honestly have to say- I've cut back on it and I even feel better than I have for a LONG time. Maybe you should be brave and try it!
I applause you for working and being Mom and Wife. That would be some hard shoes to fill, for me.
Where are you working?
Post a Comment