Friday, October 29, 2010

Pumpkin Seeds

Because I looooove pumpkin seeds, we spent last night just cutting some pumpkins up to find those yummy seeds! Lily loved playing with the "guts" and I was surprised at how messy I let things get. But it was totally worth it because we had so much fun!


3 comments:

Celeste said...

I LOVE the seeds too. And we're going to be doing this same thing tonight. I'm proud of you for letting things get messy.

Jessica said...

How fun. We did our pumpkins last night too. Timothy had a little friend over to visit and they both just wanted to play in the backyard while the adults did the carving. Oh and we tried to cook the seeds but they tasted terrible! I should have looked up a good recipe online. Ours were really bland. Glad yours were good!

Anonymous said...

wow...sad. we definitely have not carved pumpkins yet! :0(. kids arent supposed to remember much from when they were this little anyway, right? lol...maybe next year!