Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Creativity Journal

Those of you that know me also know that I am a record keeper. In my purse I currently carry a planner, a "to-do" notebook, an inspirational journal, and a "how to be a better mom" notebook. I love taking notes on life the old-fashioned way.

I have several notebooks full of creatively inspiring photos, ideas, crafts, etc. But blog stalking and online searches left me frustrated--I didn't want to print off every cute picture that I found! There were simply too many!

That's when I decided to make a new blog journal of online things that inspire me. And here it is, I want to share it with you. Take a look -- and please forgive that not everything is properly credited.

http://hopefullyprobablysomeday.blogspot.com

Check it out and let me know what you think!

2 comments:

Celeste said...

Great idea!

Lori said...

Cute stuff! I have a blog notebook, too! I write down the URL of stuff I want to try someday.