What is my problem!!? It's been probably 3 months since I last exercised. I have milked every excuse in the book. I even bought new running shoes and shorts and have YET to use them. Does anyone have any good advice to get me out of my lazy habits??
1 year ago

8 comments:
You can do it! Think about this-you will feel great after you do it, and you can eat that cookie guilt free:) That's my secret, I exercise because I love to eat!
My secret...do it before you think about it. I do it first thing in the morning. When the alarm goes off...get out of bed fast and just start your exercise before you have to time to talk yourself out of it. If I wait even 5 minutes, I end up giving myself excuses and not doing it. Plus if I wait until later, I won't do it because I get busy.
If you're a planner like me (and I know you are!) then seriously just plan it in.
For me I know Tuesdays and Thursdays are my gym days. It's on the schedule so I just do it. It's not much but it's better than nothing... which is what it would be if I didn't plan it into my week. ;)
Just do it! Think of all the reasons you WANT to do it. Plan it, cross it off of your list after...:)
YOU CAN DO IT!
It makes you feel 100% better!
It's SO HARD. I always try to give myself excuses, but I just have to remember how much better I feel after I exercise especially running! Plus I keep pulling out old jeans that still DON'T fit...one day one day (hopefully soon) they will!
I, too, have the same problem! I finally decided that I won't shower or get dressed until after I have exercised. Yes, I have answered my door and taken my daughter to preschool looking like, well, um crap. Good luck to you!
Find someone to exercise with. I am so much more likely to exercise if I know someone is planning to meet me. Or if I pay for a class, I feel like I need to get my money's worth and actually go.
Umm, yeah...you need an awesome workout partner...ME ME!!!
Post a Comment