Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Chair: Before & After

I showed you all this chair I got at IKEA on clearance that definitely needed some love:

And here's the finished product!

I'm not really in love with it, and I want to know HONESTLY what you think!

5 comments:

Celeste said...

Well I for one, LOVE it! It's fun but not juvenile. I love about anything red like that.

D'Laina said...

Great job!I like it! Although I can't picture it in your living room...I need to come see it in person. Your getting good with your chervon stripes, when we gonna tackle Eth's wall??

Heaton said...

I love seeing all of your makeovers. I love red and black and think the chair looks a ton better than before. I am not a huge fan of the chevron stripes, but that is just me.

Machelle said...

I absolutely LOVE it!!! if you don't want it, I'll take it! ;)

Miriam said...

Yeah, it's rad. And nobody could rock it like you, so work it honey. If one can work a chair....