I am obsessive. Most of you know that -- my cleaning, organizing, music, and the way I do day-to-day things. So now that it's getting warmer, I wanted to make sure Lily is totally comfortable while we're in the car and not too hot.
So first, I bought her a fan that plugs into my cigarette lighter. I will still have the A/C on but she can turn this fan on anytime she needs it.
And here's the fun part. . .a sun protector for her carseat!! Don't you hate it when you have to put your child in the car and their seat and the buckles are burning hot?? I made this cover and it is SO EASY -- all you do is buy a folding reflector that is usually for windshields, and add a cute border of your choice!
This way, my cute Lily can always be comfortable!

3 comments:
Wow- you sure know how to take care of a person! Very clever ideas.
Good ideas! I need to do that for my car. It gets over 100 degrees in my car whenever it's parked for more than 30 mins here. :/
I LOVE these ideas!! Def going to put that on my to-do list for AZ! Clever, clever... :)
Post a Comment