Woohoo, we had a Girl's Night this weekend and went to Happy Sumo for dinner. Lily was a TERROR, so I decided to do what any level-headed, moral-centered, lesson-teaching mother would do. I gave her candy so she'd be quiet.

We then came home and put the babies to bed (phew!) and graced the boys with our presences. 
Needless to say, we had so much fun!!
1 year ago

4 comments:
My Rachel, what big feet you have. =) Looks like fun. I am all for the candy trick, sometimes you're just desperate.
This was such a fun night and so was monday night!! It was great to see you and get some good "girl talk" in ha ha ....mushroom...boogers.
How fun! I really like the top you're wearing.
Dang- We're going to drive right past each other on I-70. We'll be out in UT the EXACT same days you will be here. Lame.
Post a Comment