Lily looooves to brush her teeth! She is so funny, she sucks on everyone's toothbrush and loves to get it wet, tap it on the sink, and wipe her mouth. (Just like a real human!)

She also got a new chair! She is still learning how to get out without falling.


1 year ago

5 comments:
Ok this hair/outfit/shoes is sooo cute!! What happened to the chair you were making??
Oh thanks for the compliment obviously i love getting ready/looking happy for pictures, it usually works out for me. Lily looks really adorable like always.
Rachel, I know I have told you this before but seriously, your little Lily is the most beautiful little girl I have ever seen. Really. Every time I see her or see a picture of her I just die because she is going to be such a heart breaker! What a babe! You HAVE to have more kids because you and Dan make super model babies!!! I miss you and we need to get together. Love you! Camille
Rachel...are you okay? It's been like a week since you posted and that is the longest I think you've ever neglected your blog viewers. I look forward to your posts, no matter how random they are.
Yay, I finally get to see her, she's beautiful! Cute family.
Post a Comment