Monday, January 5, 2009

BLAAAAAHG

Hello, my long lost friends! Sorry it's been so long, but we have good reason...Dan and I just got back from California!! We got to go without Lily (which was a treat in itself) but here are some of the fun things we did:

Even though it was foggy and cold, we went to Newport Beach for a baguette/Camembert cheese picnic. We also found seashells to bring back home to Lily!




We got to our hotel room (right across from Disneyland) and to our surprise, we had 2 queen beds! This ended up being AWESOME because we sprawled out and got some serious sleep.

The main reason we were there was because Dan was in JJ's wedding. It was so fun and an awesome ceremony/reception!


Doesn't Dan look handsome in his tux?!
So now we're home and we'll be posting again soon!

3 comments:

Landon said...

i'm glad you're back and posting again and i'm glad you had such a good time in california!! what an awesome escape! :D

B and J said...

YAY you're back. Four days without you two was just too too long

Unknown said...

I'm glad you guys got a vacation. Looks like you had a great time!! I am a little bit jealous, although I know I couldn't handle being away from Lola for that long yet. I'm sure when she is Lily's age I'll be ready ha ha