Hi friends! I wanted to share a fresh idea that I love...homemade air fresheners! They don't cover odors, but instead absorb them. And they only cost $2 (ea) to make!
What you need:
Mason jar (grab one for $1 at your local D.I.)
1 box of baking soda
Scraps of lace/fabric/ribbon
Fill your mason jar with baking soda and top with lace and a bow! They are so easy, work so well, and are so cute! I have one in my fridge, my microwave, bathroom and coat closet. All you need to do is stir the soda about every 2 weeks, and the freshness stays for months. YAY!

1 year ago

2 comments:
This is a great idea...much cuter than keeping an open box of baking soda in the fridge. Thanks!
woo hoo, another craft item to add to my list. or we could just try not to be stinky in the first place...not gonna happen.
Post a Comment