Friday, January 9, 2009

Terribly Awful and Disgusting.

If you read my other blog, you might understand why this has been a hard week. BUT THAT IS NO EXCUSE! I have been a disgusting, horrible, selfish, smelly SLOB! So in the efforts that posting these pictures are some way of "coping," I share my secrets with you all. Please don't judge me.


6 comments:

Unknown said...

I too go through this phase every now and then. There is NOTHING wrong with that!!! Let me just say, I think for the last month I have been lucky to get the dishes and laundry done. Let alone cleaning the rest of the rooms and then taking down Christmas decorations. My tree is still up... ha ha!! {everything else is down though, I promise!}

You are awesome!!!

B and J said...

I think you could use my help. Even I'm cleaner than you :) Just kidding my house is worse than that on a daily basis. At least you are still beating me! Once you are messier than me, you have a problem

Celeste said...

No worries- we all have our off days/weeks. I'm just impresseed you thought ahead enough to have that many sippy cups on hand for Lily!

Jessica said...

Rach, Don't be so hard on yourself. Nobody is a robotic cleaning machine all the time. Just take a nap and a hot shower and come back to it when you feel refreshed. :D

Ashley said...

SO i have never told you how much I loved your christmas card. I have gotten a little behind with the whole christmas break and everything! Lily is so cute. I am so glad you sen us one. Thanks!

Brianne said...

What, is that supposed to be bad or something. Puhleeze. I think that is just about what are dishes look like every day. Sorry you haven't been feeling good:(