After all, Blogs are all about self-celebration, right?! Anyways, I successfully sewed a car seat cover for Lily. Now she will be riding around in style!!
1 year ago
After all, Blogs are all about self-celebration, right?! Anyways, I successfully sewed a car seat cover for Lily. Now she will be riding around in style!!
Labels: Garbage is Glamorous
9 comments:
LOVE it!! you're so skilled!
Woah- that had to be hard! Quit all your other jobs and just sell custom car seat covers online. I'd buy one from you. They get so dirty, it would be great to have a cover.
WOW!! I am impressed. That looks so good. I have started to sew a little( i know who ever thought that) but i am not nearly as good as you.
That is awesome!!
sweeeeet :0) and yes, blogs are all about showing people how awesome you are, haha
No way! That is impressive! Way to go, girl!
wow! I'm impressed!
HELLLLOOO!! It turned out so good!! I am SO impressed by how you came up with the pattern. I've said it from the first, you're such a natural, and when YOU'RE teaching lessons in a year, I'll try not to cry with pride.
PS. It looks like your V-day was more than uneventful! Any time I get flowers, to me, the day is definitely an event. Have fun this weekend!
You bet she'll be in style with that sassy leopard print! Great work, sister!
Post a Comment