We had so much fun this weekend!! Dan snowboarded and I skied, we played with cousins, and got crazy!!
Here's Lily looking so cute playing out in the snow:


It was sooo deep!
Lily & Rach:
The crazy cousins I was talking about:
The cabin:
And chocolate donuts?!? Yup, all part of the experience!
1 year ago

4 comments:
holy cow, there is a lot of snow up there! It looks like you had a lot of fun! but honestly, when spring hits you wont find me going out and looking for MORE snow...im trying to run away from it!jk, im glad you had fun!
Sounds like a really fun weekend. Did you have any fun wipeouts? Did Lily try sledding at all?
I am jealous! I want to go up snowboarding so bad. Sounds like you had a good time.
We are jealous also! How fun!
Post a Comment