Wednesday, February 4, 2009

So Dern Cute

Lily is a babe!! Dan has always said that he hates UGG boots, but how can you when Lily wears them so well!?



Charlie gets to play at our house 2 mornings each week. It is so fun for us, but not for him! Poor guy!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha I will have to start wearing my boots like that ;) I never have come to provo but thanks so much for the offer! I just might have to take you up on it sometime

Anonymous said...

I love ugs. especially in this crappy winter. just slip them on and don't worry where you step. unless they are brand new, then i suppose i would just look at them, and of course wear them around naked like lily

Celeste said...

haha, too funny! Some day Lily is probably going to hate you for posting all of her naked pictures online for everyone. But in the meantime, they sure are funny.

Camille Bennett said...

Oh my... Lilly is in for TROUBLE!!! Look at those cute "cheeks"!!! I just want to pinch them! Ahh!!

Krystyna said...

hahaha okay you convinced me. I now officially love uggs! Lily is adorable!