Isn't it crazy how birthdays fly by as you get older? I hardly realized it was mine last week as I went about my day as usual. I did however, have a great birthday! My awesome friend Melodie invited me over for Raclette...the delicious Swiss art of toasting cheese and enjoying it with grilled meats and potatoes (or anything you want!) It was delicious and we had so much fun! 
Dan and I also got to go on a date and celebrate...he surprised me with this book I have wanted and craved for a month now:
The History of Men's Magazines from 1900 to Post-WWII
Those of you who know me know that I love the pin-up era and admire the subtle-yet-sexy women of the early 1900s! Here are some of my favorites from the book:



1 year ago

1 comments:
Glad you had a happy day! You're so old now. =)
Post a Comment