I even missed MYSELF!! Okay, enough tooting my own horn. My trip to Florida was:
~delightful
~relaxing
~entertaining
~hilarious
~and more.
Every mom deserves a vacation...the hard part is taking one. I, however, am so glad I did. Here are some trip highlights:
*1: Boating/Swimsuits/Scallops:



*2: This is what every little road in Brookesville, FL looks like. It is beautiful, humid, and everything is green and growing and covered in vines.

*3: Ali and I starred in our own photoshoots. Yes, we think we are super-glamorous.







1 year ago

7 comments:
I love FL. I agree, every mom needs a vacation, the bad thing is Just b/c I live in Fl doesn't make it one. :(
that's one sexy swimsuit you've got there. It looks beautiful there, glad you had a nice vacation!
My sister saw pictures of Lily and demanded to know who the darling girl was and when was incredibly disappointed when I told her that they couldn't get married because they are cousins! Welcome home.
Glad you had a great time, you deserve it your skankiness!
Love your swimsuit, it is hot.. but you are a bitch because you are soo skinny! ha ha
You and Ali are soo cute! I am jealous that you got to go see her. I wish I could have played with you ladies.
I am glad that you had such a great time and got a break from everyday life. :)
I am so glad you got to take a wonderful and relaxing trip! Looks like so much fun!
Whoa! That last comment was not from my husband, it was from me. Sorry! (I guess I was signed in on his email account. Good thing I didn't say how hot you look in your bathing suit, huh.)
Post a Comment