This weekend we had so much fun with our friends at the Thanksgiving Point Kid's Gardens...they had water to splash in, fountains, and pretty gardens. Lily and Julia had so much fun swimming! 


Dan was teaching Lily how to make the most of the fountains!
Lily getting closer...(still skeptical)
Dan surprises Lily with a fountain explosion:
Oh no! Lily got WET (heaven forbid!)
And Lily runs away.
Overall, a GREAT day!
1 year ago

4 comments:
So Xander absolutely hates sprinkelrs too. He loves standing water...where he controls the splashing. Sounds like he and Lily are both cuatious water enjoyers.
Thanks for coming with us!! We had so much fun!!.. then Julia got diarrhea probably from the nasty water... ugh!
Soo cute!!! Love the little ladies.
P.S. I TOTALLY forgot to come by your house. I swear I have alzheimers!
P.P.S. I have been wanting to comment lately, but I read from my blackberry a lot of the time and all the sudden your blog won't let me comment when I am on my balckberry :( So I shall go back and comment on my posts of choice.
That place looks like such a blast! We'll have to visit it sometime! :)
Post a Comment