This weekend I was finished with my chaotic, unorganized kitchen. So I went to town!
First I tackled my "pantry." We live in a small apartment without a pantry, so these are the shelves with which we have been making due.
PANTRY BEFORE:
PANTRY AFTER:

Same with the fridge/freezer...
FRIDGE BEFORE:
FRIDGE AFTER:

And the best part was that all it took was a few hours, some serious scrubbing, LOTS of throwing away (my favorite part!) and some bins from the dollar store. YAY!!
1 year ago

4 comments:
I {heart} organizing! It looks great & I bet it feels good, too!
Looks awesome! I love the bins...great idea.
Oh my gosh?!!? I can use bins in my fridge?!?! WHY haven't I thought of that?! That solves what I had previously thought to be an eternal plague of disorganization! Thank you!!
Miriam
holy moly...that is what i am doing these days...nesting, ya know? room by room...blah blah. yours looks AWESOME
Post a Comment