Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Ghetto Fabulous: Part 3 of 3

I think that often times, I am too practical. I hate this about myself, and wish I would step up to the plate on certain occasions. Maybe my practicality and all-around laziness go hand in hand. :)

The ghetto side of this is that I:
1. Line my stovetop (and oven!) with tin foil. It looks hideous, is totally trashy, but it makes clean-up SO EASY!


2. I use paper plates for everything. I will slave over a meal, then serve it on paper plates to save washing a few extra dishes.

GHETTO!!

4 comments:

Celeste said...

In my old place in AF, I did that merely because the stove was so filthy. At least your stove looks clean which is more than most ghetto kitchens can say. =)

Heaton said...

Hey, I line my oven with foil since I make such a mess when I actually spend time to cook. As for the car, yesterday I took a power washer to our trash cans in the street and we live across from the transit station now.

Teancum and Brooke said...

We use paper plates for everything as well! Hey you aren't lazy! My oven is horrible and I am to lazy to do what you did! So your one step ahead of me!

Krystyna said...

HAHA I am the same way! I just haaaaaate washing dishes, especially because we don't have a dishwasher. yuck.