Thursday, February 3, 2011

Best Invention Ever



PLUS, I have resolved this new year to make healthier meals, and shop & schedule everything one week at a time. This way, I have no excuses to be LAZY!

4 comments:

Collette said...

What do the liners do? Why is it better on top of the lid?

Somerset said...

Rach! I can't find your phone number and I need to send you a text! Text me! I miss your face!

Rach said...

Silly Collette: It's not on top of the lid...it lines the inside of the crock pot so after you've cooked with it, you just take the bag out and your crock pot is clean!

Miriam said...

MAN! I've got to try these! I loathe crockpot clean up!!
And ps I have always held you in my mind as the healthiest of chefs, so this new goal must put you in like the celestial kingdom of healthy eating.