We had so much fun with our best girlies Mindy and Abby at the Cinderella ballet put on by BYU. I didn't take a single picture, but took these from her cute blog.
1 year ago
We had so much fun with our best girlies Mindy and Abby at the Cinderella ballet put on by BYU. I didn't take a single picture, but took these from her cute blog.
6 comments:
so fun!! i bet lily had a great time!!
omg Rach you look freaking FANTASTIC!! like, so happy and healthy and just...just fantastic! :)
What a fun thing to do with your girls!
agh! that is the cutest thing ever to do with your litle girls! i wish i knew about that! how fun!
SO FUN! I bet the little ladies just loved it! I know Zanna would!
Oh my cute! Shelby would have loved this! Next time you know of something like this, please let me know! Shelby and I could always use a Mommy-Daughter date.
Post a Comment