Hope everyone had a great day! Ours was magical.
I made this cutest little outfit for Lily:
Woke up to this:
And made these for Lily's friends at preschool:
Now we are trying to get rid of all our candy!!
1 year ago
Hope everyone had a great day! Ours was magical.
I made this cutest little outfit for Lily:
Woke up to this:
And made these for Lily's friends at preschool:
Now we are trying to get rid of all our candy!!
4 comments:
Love her darling outfits. SO cute! And what fun Valentines to give out.
Love her outfit!
How cute are you? I was totally planning on doing something fun like that for Zanna and Troop but since I have been preggers I am just such a downer!
haha, she has the cutest faces! You are so creative. forgive me for being WAY behind in the blogging world. i sure have missed a lot of your posts. as you can imagine, 3 is a handful. God....please dont send anymore.
Post a Comment