Monday, May 16, 2011

The Best Room: Lily's!!

Feast your eyes upon hours and hours of work--totally worth it though, Lily is in love with her new room! She walks in a feels like a million bucks. I have more rooms coming your way!









Lily's newly refinished big girl bed:


$5 kitchenette that still needs to be refinished -- but we still play with it every day!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Everything in her room is cute!
What happened to her eye?

Celeste said...

That looks so cute! I love the colors. Lily looks thrilled with it!

Shana Kummer said...

So cute I would love that room also! Your new place looks so nice and I love the colors you have chosen for each room.

Jessica said...

Love it! You did a great job.

Lori said...

So, so cute!! I can see why Lily love it!

D'Laina said...

LOVE IT! I wanna redo Eth's room now!