Here's what we're working on:
- Sanding/finishing/painting kitchen table
- Purchasing 6 chairs to finish & re-upholster
- Purchase new rugs
- Sew new curtains/pillow covers
- Lily's wall art
- Delivery of new sectional
- Hanging wall art/shelving/etc. (Only Dan is allowed to do this because I am too impatient to use a drill and level!)
- Figure out how to organize/cute-ify the "random room" (our 3rd bedroom)
- Deep cleaning like crazy!!
Here's what we've recently finished:
- Sanding/painting Lily's new bed frame
- Sewing Lily's curtains
- Completing master bedroom/bathroom
- Completing kitchen
- Completing Lily's bathroom
1 year ago

2 comments:
Can't wait to come visit again, when everything is finished! It's looking so cute! I need you to teach me some of your amazing crafting skills :)
Holy CRAPOLA! You are rocking it chicka! I love all of the creativity flowing through your veins!
I have about a thousand projects I would like to get done as well.... oh where to start!?!
Post a Comment