Monday, May 9, 2011

Finally!!

We're baaaaaack!
I was hoping 3 weeks without internet access would in some way inspire a life-changing gratitude/new resolve to become less dependent/appreciation for the old-fashioned way of living. INSTEAD I walked around frustrated and pissed off :)
I am SO GLAD to be back up and running!
We have been in our new place 2 weeks now and WE LOVE IT!!
Things are coming together slowly, but I wanted to give you a sneak peek of the kitchen, which is the first room completed:



8 comments:

Machelle said...

I love it already!! can't wait for more pictures!! so happy for you guys, enjoy this reward, you deserve it Rach!

Celeste said...

Yeah, I missed your posts! It's looking great!

D'Laina said...

So cute! I've been looking every day to see when you were gonna post! We need an IKEA date for real!

Team Covey said...

I am totally stealing your sign. Watch out when we come visit you. And Amen on internet access. My laptop got dropped so something technical that I don't understand was keeping me from watching hulu. Can't a girl unwind at the end of the day with all my reality tv? I was SO angry. It was crazy. I hypothesize that terrorists are going to destroy the internet to wreak havoc on America. So...amen.

Jessica said...

What a cute kitchen! I love all the little touches you've added so far!

Unknown said...

I've missed your post too! I can't wait for more pictures!!

Unknown said...

Congrats on your new house. You guys deserve it! It is looking great.

Anonymous said...

so cute!! we have missed you...