Monday, April 18, 2011

*M-O-O-O-O-V-I-N-G*

We are soooo happy to finally be moving out of our apartment!

We have lived here for 4 years and the uber-low rent was great during school and our first years of marriage, but we are ready for bigger and better!
We start moving today and we'll be all settled into our new Provo house by May 1. My postings may be sparse, but I'll be excited to show off our new diggs once we're all settled.

So here are some pictures of Lily during our post-rain adventure walk to look for worms:


4 comments:

Jessica said...

How exciting Rach! I can't wait to see your new place. I bet you are itching to start decorating!

Anonymous said...

oh im so jealous! thats exciting! I love moving and cleaning everything out and getting rid of stuff!

Celeste said...

How fun to be moving into a new home! Good luck with the move.

Lori said...

How fun! I'm excited for you. Wish we were around to help out.