This past weekend, I bought a POWER SANDER (best invention ever!) and started going to town on this old thing:
($20 at Savers!)
Lily has had a great time helping me. She was so eager to paint, so I decided that she could have the whole back side to do with as she pleases. That way we both get what we want - a good-looking dresser and some creative freedom.
By the end, this pink & black dresser will look SO CUTE in Lily's room!
1 year ago

3 comments:
Can't wait to see the finished product!
Looks fun I need to work on the dresser sitting in my garage! Cant wait to see what it looks like all done! Your blog is super cute! Love your font! We need to have play dates more often!
can't wait to see the FINAL product. with you in charge- I only can imagine its beauty!
Post a Comment