Thursday, April 14, 2011

Dresser Makeover!!

I posted the "before" pictures a few days ago and here's a reminder:


And HERE (I'm proud to announce) is the finished project!!





This will look so great in Lily's new room - her colors are black, hot pink, bright orange & lime green. Party!

7 comments:

Melodie said...

It looks sooo cool!! You'll have to give me some tips: I want to do a makeover to the two ugly dressers I've got in my room too!

Rachel said...

Wow, that looks fantastic! You always make the coolest things. Lily's lucky to have such a creative mom. :)

Celeste said...

Oh my gosh. That thing looks like something straight out of pottery barn for like $400. Darling. Did you leave Lily's painting on the back?

Miriam said...

Oh man. Love. It really will look so sensational in here room. Well done.

Lori said...

Oh my gosh! That is so stinkin' cute!! I love it! You should come tell me how to decorate my house. I still don't have anything on the walls. Dressers could definitely use some work. I just need a creative eye like yours!

Mindy Hill said...

Oh I love it! You are sooooo creative Rachie. Rub off on me...PLEASE!!!!

Bekky said...

Rachel! You are stinking AMAZING!! I love this! Why am I discovering that you have this hidden talent, as I'm moving away?!