Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Patching

Lily has been wearing glasses for 2 1/2 of her 4 years and we are still disappointed by the lack of progress. We have been through 2 doctors and 3 prescriptions and still see her "bad eye" crossing through most of day.

So here we are, our last attempt before surgery (which is probably inevitable, and still down the road) patching 2-6 hours each day.

LUCKILY, Lily loves it and enjoys choosing which decorative patch she can wear. What a cutie!


4 comments:

Celeste said...

What a good sport she is! Love the cute patches.

Somerset said...

Great minds must think alike! Celeste took the words right out of my mouth! So, may I say...DITTO!

Heaton said...

So does her eye cross when she concentrates on something or all the time? I've been to 2 doctors for Jaq and they just increase his prescription and say he will always be in glasses. We started noticing that his eye is crossing again when he concentrates. He hasn't had to do patches so I was wondering if he has something similar to Lily.

Miriam said...

I actually have two sisters who wore patches, and it worked wonders for both of them. Lily OWNS those patches.