Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The Absolute Best


Second only to Dan, this woman is the reason my recovery has gone so well. From foot rubs in the hospital to helping me get a walker and shower bench, AND making me dinner twice a week for the past month, setting up a month's worth of meals, taking Lily to play, checking on my daily, and taking me out for grown-up time. PLUS being a mother of 3 and working full-time, I frankly don't know how she does it. Her spirit and positive attitude always lift me up and make me remember the things I always forget. I love you, Mindy!

4 comments:

Teancum and Brooke said...

I am so glad you have so many wonderful people to help you! HOORAY! I wish I could do more to help you, you could always fly Lily down to us!;)

Melodie said...

WOW! She IS amazing!!! I'd have to run on 20 coffees a day just to do half of what she's doing... and probably would end up in some crazy asylum too!
Though I have to admit I'm a little bit jealous she gets to see you that often, I'm sincerely happy and grateful for you to have somebody that wonderful you can rely on. You so deserve it! I love you and miss you!!!

Unknown said...

I'm so grateful you have had such amazing people to help you!

Mindy Hill said...

I love you. You will never know the ways you bless my life. I consider it and honor to be able to be with you through this. You are incredible!