Wednesday, August 24, 2011

WE CAN DO THIS!!

Lily has been so great through all of this. I can tell it's been hard at times -- there's been a lot of acting out, crying for Daddy (when I'm with her)/Crying for Mommy (when he's with her), etc.
Some days I just have to accept that I don't feel well enough to be a great mom right now. We watch a lot of movies. I try to keep activities planned, invite friends over, etc. but we still have hard days. I owe her BIG TIME for this--and love her so much for sticking by me.







3 comments:

Machelle said...

what good lil buddies... kudos to that kid for sure. what a champ. just like her mama :)

Mindy Hill said...

Cute girls, I love. Rach, you are a phenomenal mother!

Celeste said...

So glad she's handling it well. I'm sure you're still a great mom!