Okay. This was my very first garden and I was so excited...until my hopes and dreams were squashed under the reality of my life-giving ignorance.
So here's what FAILED:
~Cilantro
~Spinach
~Peas
~Jalapenos
~Zucchini
Here's what actually WORKED:
~Yellow Squash (I had waaaay too much of this...especially for not liking squash at all)
~Tomatoes
The tomatoes are green but still growing. Here's what makes all this mess worth it:
And today Lily's at day care and I am cleaning my house and doing laundry. I'm about 2 weeks behind on both.
(Forgive my swollen head and face)
(I look like someone used their iPhone app to make me obese--if you know what I'm talking about)
1 year ago

2 comments:
You look great Rach! Go tomatoes! That's awesome. If I lived closer I'd love to take some of that squash off your hands. I could eat squash & zucchini every day and not get sick of it.
Your hair is growing so fast! (probably not fast enough for you though :) ). Don't give up on the gardening. I had few successes in my first garden (green beans, spaghetti squash, and radishes...I don't even eat radishes, and really, what do you do with 10 spaghetti squashes?). My tomatoes, peppers, watermelon, lettuce, and spinach totally failed due to pesky rollie-pollies and me just not knowing how to garden. I think it all takes practice. We miss you!
Post a Comment