Friday, August 22, 2008

Bye Bye Addiction!

It has always been hard for me to admit my embarrasing faults, especially when I know better. I have been drinking Diet Cola for years and years, and I am ready to stop. I'm sick of the headaches, the pain, and the desperate feeling I get until my next fix. The worst part is that I KNOW better. I am aware of all the long-term damage, the risks, the damage that is currently taking place. I am in the process of setting up a system or "plan" to get myself started...I just wanted to let my friends and family know because I need your support~! It might seem silly, but this is huge for me!

4 comments:

Landon said...

you INSPIRE me!!! you're amazing and you've got my full support!

Lisa T. said...

We ALL have our faults, and I think it is hard and embarrassing for each of us to admit them. So I admire you for what you are doing! Way to go! I can't wait to tell Brian - I'm hoping you'll inspire him to do the same!

Celeste said...

You have all my support and prayers....addictions can be difficult things to get over. But you're strong. =) hahah, seriously good luck and keep us updated on how you're withdrawl goes.

Jessica said...

Go Rach! I know you can do it!!