I have had several people ask me lately what my "Cleaning Routine" is. I am pretty strict about it, but the great thing is that as long as I stick to my routine, my house stays clean! I will admit that my cleaning habits are not normal--but cleanliness and organization is very important to me.
Warning: Viewer discretion is advised. Rachel's "Cleaning Routine" may contain obsessive and abnormal cleaning rules. Not recommended for slobbo's or amateur stay-at-home moms.
1 year ago

5 comments:
you inspire me!!
after i read your blog this morning, i decided it was time to deep clean the house. i do a pretty good job at keeping things clean and tidy, but the house needed a deep clean. i even went so far as to wash the couch cushion covers! on behalf of my house, thank you! ;)
Yeah for cleaning! I love it, its such a great feeling to have a clean and organized home...one I hope ot have someday when my 1 year old stops terrorizing my home! =) How do you keep it clean with Lily running around?
I knew you were organized but...wow! I didn't know you had a strict cleaning schedule. And you even iron all of your clothes?? Impressive! I admit, unless it's for a very formal occasion we use the dryer to iron our clothes!
Wow Rachel! I am impressed. Remind me not to have you over to my house, considering I can't remember when I last cleaned the bathroom. Okay, I'm really going to go do it right now. (How embarrassing!)
LOVE IT! I am totally printing this cleaning schedule out. I just can't let myself be an amature stay-at-home mom!!! This will help!
Post a Comment