Lily has become the funnest little thing...I pretty much spend my days chasing her around the house, picking up her messes, laughing with her, fake sneezing with her, and kissing those chubby cheeks. She makes me love being a mom!!



1 year ago
Lily has become the funnest little thing...I pretty much spend my days chasing her around the house, picking up her messes, laughing with her, fake sneezing with her, and kissing those chubby cheeks. She makes me love being a mom!!



3 comments:
Oh my gosh, she is just too cute and those cheecks are perfect for kissing! Your days sound about like mine...it must be their age. Is she showing interst in walking yet? By the way, you totally never called me back.
Hello blogger. Destroyer is a good title. I love my cute little niece!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RACHEL!!! I am so glad you found my blog. IT was so fun to get your comment. I am the worst person in the world... you were so sweet to get Zanna something when she was born, and I was always thinking I need to call and thank Rachel. But I never did. I am the WORST and you are the BEST! Thank you so much that was so sweet of you.
OKAY your daughter is so darling! I love those sweet chubby cheeks. I would go crazy kissing them all day long. I wish Zannas were a bit chubbier. They have lost some of there chub the last few months and it makes me sad.
Oh by the way Zanna means Lily in Latin. Cool eh?
Post a Comment