Thursday, September 3, 2009

I'm A Total Freak...

...and I need your help! Do you keep your hand soap on the RIGHT side of the sink or the LEFT side of your sink?? Is there a proper way to do this? Are lefties offended when they come over or do right-handers feel out of place??

Currently, the hand soap is on the left side of my bathroom sink, but the right side of my kitchen sink...I obviously need some help.

8 comments:

Krystyna said...

Shoot... I've never actually thought of that before but now that you mention it, the soap in my bathroom is on the right side and the soap in my kitchen is on the left!

Unknown said...

Both in bathroom & kitchen mine are on the left side!

Lisa T. said...

Well, my bathroom soap is on the left side, strategically placed to hide a discoloration in the counter top. (And, not that we're talking about throw rugs, but those are also strategically placed to hide things like orange soda stains.)

Celeste said...

Interesting dilemna. Both my soaps are placed in spots where Xander can't reach them while standing on the toliet or chair. Otherwise the soap is mysteriously gone in a few days. =)

Brianne said...

I'm ocd for the right side. I hope you're doing well.

ashalston said...

mine our on the right side! haha funny thought though!

Anonymous said...

My husband and I are both lefty's and our soap in on the left hand of all our sinks, I never get offended when other peoples soaps are on the right side but come to think about it I should start! demand me some respect. ha ha j/k

Ali Alprazolam said...

Mine both go on the right. I asked Pancake what she preferred. She explained in her british accent that she doesn't wash her hands. Oh yeah.