Monday, September 28, 2009

Silly Girls!

Right now I'm in my PJ's and Lily is throwing Jenga blocks all over the house. So I figured I'd better do something fun before buckling down to showers and clean-up. So here are some adorable pictures...

Lily and Julia are two peas in a pod. They have so much fun together and never fight! (Amazing in itself!)
The other day I walked into Julia's room to find them both in her bed, pretending to take a nap!


They are so silly!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Gees, Lily is so cute I just want to kiss her face!! They are both just adorable. I hope that Lola can find a fun best friend like that some day!

Mélodie said...

I love it! If only Julia could stay in her bed like that when it's indeed nap time...

Anonymous said...

Dear Lilly,
you should pursue a career in acting. you have such good pretending skills. as for your friend...well im sure shes nice. :0)

Anonymous said...

dear LILY,
im sorry i spelled your name wrong. it will never happen again!