Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Anal...or AWESOME!?!

Because it's pre-flu season and since I have been babysitting so many kids, I decided it's time to DISINFECT.

dis·in·fect: (dis′in fekt′)
transitive verb
to destroy the harmful bacteria, viruses, etc. in or on; sterilize


This means I rallied every single toy in the house and cleaned it. Here are the steps I took:
1. Collected toys to be cleaned and sanitized in the dishwasher.

2. Dried toys thoroughly, then wiped with Clorox wipes, and sprayed with bleach.


3. Some toys/books cannot go through the dishwasher, so they were sprayed with antibacterial cleaner, then sprayed with bleach.


4. Did 1 full load of laundry, including stuffed animals, plush toys, doll clothes, etc.

5. Hung items to dry, then sprayed with antibacterial cleaner.

Not only do I feel great, but I feel even better about kids coming over to play!
SO LET'S PARTY!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You must have worked at the gym... sounds like the same steps we took. :) I think its awesome... Keep those kids healthy and those toys clean!

B and J said...

perfect now charlie can come over tomorrow and dirty it all up again. IM SO SO SORRY!!!!!!!!!

Celeste said...

My vote is for awesome! Nice work.

Anonymous said...

my kids are both sick, can we come play? dude, you are crazy and make moms all around the world look like LAZY IDIOTS...or maybe thats your goal? who knows, but im going to clean my kids toys now.