Monday, September 7, 2009

Sugar Shock!

I have only started reading this book...but I already realize that it was written for me (I love it when that happens!) It does a great job of explaining the who/what/where/why/how's of hypoglycemia and how what you eat affects everything you do. Basically, it teaches that Your Food Affects Your Mood. It's true. I'm just beginning, but I'm excited to learn more.

On that note...here is a collage I recently ran across of Lily (around 12 months?) going to TOWN:

2 comments:

Connie Bennett said...

Wow!

Thanks so much for your very kind words about my book SUGAR SHOCK!

I do hope that it inspires, educates and encourages you.

By the way, you also may wish to
listen to my interview with Dr. Nancy Appleton, author of Suicide by Sugar.

You can listen to it here at any time:

============>>>>
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/GabWithTheGurus/2009/09/08/Are-You-Committing-Suicide-by-Sugar-AuthorExpert-Nancy-Appleton-Dishes-the-Dirt

Connie Bennett
Author, SUGAR SHOCK!

P.S. Please write to me privately as I have a special gift for you.

Celeste said...

Cool- glad you can get some help. =)