My first word: Moooore?HA! Well, here are some moooore freezer paper stencils I finished recently:
cute and i love your hair curly!
I ADORE the tree shirt! I'm going to email you an idea and I wonder what you think!
I would love a post on how to make those stencils!
dear rach, please please please please please teach me how to make these adorable shirts! post a tutorial or something. i am jealous of your awesomeness!
TUTORIAL COMING SOON, I promise!!
Okay, you never cease to amaze me Rachel... Teach me your secrets! You are too cute. I just love you!
I absolutely ADORE those shirts!!... and you ;)
the tree stencil is my favorite. It's gorgeous! wow!
JEALOUS!!!!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
cute and i love your hair curly!
I ADORE the tree shirt! I'm going to email you an idea and I wonder what you think!
I would love a post on how to make those stencils!
dear rach, please please please please please teach me how to make these adorable shirts! post a tutorial or something. i am jealous of your awesomeness!
TUTORIAL COMING SOON, I promise!!
Okay, you never cease to amaze me Rachel... Teach me your secrets! You are too cute. I just love you!
I absolutely ADORE those shirts!!... and you ;)
the tree stencil is my favorite. It's gorgeous! wow!
JEALOUS!!!!
Post a Comment