I love it, but what do you think? This outfit was not a hit at a recent family party.
Regardless, I'm letting everyone know about the Bijou Market coming up. See you there!
1 year ago
I love it, but what do you think? This outfit was not a hit at a recent family party.
Regardless, I'm letting everyone know about the Bijou Market coming up. See you there!
Labels: Garbage is Glamorous
3 comments:
I like it!! your lucky you can pull off stuff like that.. and nov. 7th is a busy day for you..
I love it...you'd look presh in anything you put on that sexy little bod of yours! And thanks for telling about the craft thing....I love that stuff, I may just need someone to drive me with my bum foot in a cast!
Well, I think you pulled it off! I could never do it but I'm impressed that you can!
Post a Comment