Today I made Lily about 10 pairs of legwarmers! They are so easy...and totally free...so let me share!
1. I used some of Lily's old shirts (she just graduated to 3T!) and cut off the sleeves:
2. Then I sewed an elastic band around the top:
3. And VOILA! Leg warmers! Lily was such a good sport to sit for these pictures.



I think they're so cute and could totally work for either girls or boys.
I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to make some of these for myself! :)
1 year ago

2 comments:
I don't know about working for a boy but they sure are cute on Lily! You are so clever and talented at reusing/repurposing things.
Good job those are so cute and they totally do work on boys, mostly babies though. I think they are cute on either and they look really cute on arms too. They look like they are wearing a long-sleeved shirt underneath a short-sleeved one.
Post a Comment