Thursday, October 8, 2009

Whatever I Want

Lily is all of a sudden PICKY about what she's wearing!! She'll cry if I pick out a shirt she doesn't want, she always wants to wear a skirt, and doesn't care if it's too cold for her Dora sandals. Matching?? Dream on. I try my best, but it's one of those battles I'd rather not fight.
Here is Lily two days in a row wearing her own designs:
1. Hat, scarf, Dora shirt, jeans, Christmas skirt, brown shoes.


2. Yellow flowery pj's, hat, scarf, tu-tu.


That's hot.

3 comments:

Celeste said...

Too funny- but you're right, you have to pick your battles. Thankfully Xander could care less about his clothes, but having his cars or stuffed animals bothered puts him into hysterics.

Nate,Lindsay & Teagan said...

i think thats too cute!! shows her personality :)

Lori said...

When they are this young, they are cute no matter what they wear!