Tuesday, November 3, 2009

look. how original. a halloween post.

We had so much fun! I'll outline our evening in photos:
1. We dressed up like "burritos" at Chipotle to get free burritos! (This is my all-time favorite place!)



2. Photos!


3. Lily the Ladybug and Charlie the Devil! (only costume-wise!)



4. The dumbest-looking family picture ever!

4 comments:

Celeste said...

I can't believe you guys didn't dress up like the Olsen twins again....I loved those costumes. I guess you're getting old and boring like the rest of us. =)

Andrea :) said...

We L-O-V-E Chipotle, too! I hope you guys got free food! Lily is such a cutie!

Machelle said...

I don't know where chipotle is...I dress up like a burrito every thursday!... you mean I could have receive FREE food for it!?!? damn... missed the bus on that one... ;)

Mindy Hill said...

1. You are so dang pretty
2. Thank you for my care package, it is working out quite well for me (in between my Percocet induced bliss)
3. I wuv you!