
Saturdays are always full of surprises. It's like no matter what I plan, things always turn out differently.
1. It snowed!
2. Lily wore panties and only had 1 accident!
3. We had a blast in the Dollar Store getting funnies to put in Christmas packages for 2 of our friends on missions.
4. And Lily was very good in the store...and got to buy this $1 unicorn (yes...we went all out)
5. We went to Sunflower Market for the first time and LOVED all the fresh fruits and veggies!
6. We found these adorable boots for Lily...for $2 at DI [brag!]
7. Dan and I watched Schindler's List.
8. Dan and Lily made an emergency Diet Coke run for me while I finished up dinner.
9. We made brownies and ended the night in slippers. What a fun day!
1 year ago

2 comments:
What a fun day! I love Sunflower Market and go every Wed out here cause they have twice as many things on sale since their ads overlap that day. Plus, they have the mini carts that Xander loves to push around. Those are such cute boots you found for Lily.
Sounds fun...Abby got that same unicorn and loves it too! Two, I Love DI...three I love Schndlier's List....four, I love you....Five, I I LOVE that you brought me stool softeners the other day....Six, I love YOU! What JOY!
Post a Comment