
Okay, so this last weekend didn't go so well...just ask my friend Melodie, who helped me clean up Lily's poop off her carpet and bathroom. Sigh.
BUT...I have gotten tons of great suggestions, and my game plan is to try again every weekend. I'm still not 100% sure she's ready, but I sure am! So I am going to be patient. And clean up lots of pee. I'll keep you all updated.
1 year ago

4 comments:
Yes please keep us updated. My mom thinks I should start potty training T. at 18 months (next month) but I'm not down with that! I don't even want to think about it until his second birthday. I'd love to know what works for you.
It took me 2 weeks and alot of accidents but it is so worth it! Our grocery budget alone has gone down a ton with no diapers and wipes to buy. And it makes those diarrea episodes a lot easier to handle when its in the toliet! Can't wait to hear how it goes.
Hang in there, She'll get it! ;)
If you need any suggestions let me know & I'd be happy to share what worked for us!!
dont give up! you just have to wait for her body to "get it", ya know? good luck!
Post a Comment